The only commercial listing system with a local focus
More than 70 REALTOR® associations across North America trust Catylist to provide CRE technology for their market. Branded under your association name, you stay in full control of who gets access and monthly dues.
Tailored to your market
While we have technology options to choose from, we're ready to customize to your market's needs. Let's chat about what works for you.
The best benefit for your commercial members
Positions your association as the leader and voice for commercial real estate in your community.
All listings automatically elevated to Catylist's national marketplace commercialexchange.com.
Ownership & control
Set rules for membership and pricing, allowing your association to grow and produce additional revenue.
Help your members break free form their reliance on high-priced national services by giving them a local alternative.
Commercial is not residential
Serve commercial members with technology dedicated to the complexities of industrial properties, office spaces, shopping centers, and more.
We're your partner
Catylist takes care of technical updates, training, and customer service for your members, and we dedicate a rep to your market.
Meet Our Partners
By partnering with associations and organized groups, Catylist brings together commercial real estate professionals within a market to share data.
The Louisiana platform is a hybrid of Catylist Research and our broker-loaded Commercial Listings System (CLS), depending on the region. With four association partners in the state, we’ve tailored each system to each of their needs. LACDB has been a Catylist-powered database for commercial real estate professionals throughout Louisiana for 18+ years.
Columbus REALTORS®, Akron Cleveland Association of REALTORS®, Toledo Regional Association of REALTORS®, Cincinnati Area Board of REALTORS®, and Dayton Area Board of REALTORS® associations have come together to use Catylist Research. Our Research teams built out every commercial property in their markets for their members to come in and place active listing data into. We help market memberships throughout Ohio, extend our customer service team to all agents in these markets, and have provided them with a market rep for training and more.
We provide AIRCRE, the real estate association for Greater Los Angeles, with Catylist Research technology. They provide their members with access as a membership benefit. This association conducts their own research services, controls their own membership, and retains full control of their system. We stay on the sidelines to support when asked.
Greater Chattanooga REALTORS® has been an association partner since 2007. We launched a local commercial listings system for Greater Chattanooga REALTORS® brokers and agents in 2007. Over the 12+ year partnership, the association has grown to serve more than 400 commercial brokers, expanding throughout the Greater Chattanooga market southward into northwest Georgia and northeast Tennessee. Our technology gave them the freedom to make their own rules, including who can join. In addition to maintaining control over membership, Catylist partners maintain total control of their data and who has access to it. The Greater Chattanooga REALTORS® Commercial Council chose to partner with local economic development groups to provide their property data through Catylist EDCLink. This is a win-win for both parties — the economic development groups can display real-time property availabilities on their site to attract business opportunities to the area, while association members get the benefit of more exposure for their listings.
The Catylist Member Network
- Birmingham Association of REALTORS®
- Baldwin County Association of REALTORS®
- Mobile Area Association of REALTORS®
- Scottsdale Area Association of REALTORS®
- West & SouthEast REALTORS® of the Valley
- AIR Commercial Real Estate Association
- California Desert Association of REALTORS®
- Denver Metro Commercial Association of REALTORS®
- Northern Colorado Commercial Association of REALTORS®
- Southern Colorado Commercial Brokers
- Greater Hartford Association of REALTORS®
- Central Panhandle Association of REALTORS®
- Central Florida Commercial Association of REALTORS®
- Florida Gulfcoast Commercial Association of REALTORS®
- Pensacola Association of REALTORS®
- Tallahassee Board of REALTORS®
- Emerald Coast Association of REALTORS®
- REALTOR® Association of Sarasota and Manatee CID
- Navarre Area Board of REALTORS®
- Royal Palm Coast REALTOR® Association
- Atlanta Commercial Board of REALTORS®
- Coeur d'Alene Traders Club
- Northern Illinois Commercial Association of REALTORS®
- Greater Gateway Association of REALTORS®
- REALTOR® Association of Southwestern Illinois
- Rockford Area Association of REALTORS®
- Indiana Commercial Real Estate Exchange
- Iowa Commercial Real Estate Group
- REALTORS® of South Central Kansas
- Greater Louisville Association of REALTORS®
- Greater Baton Rouge Association of REALTORS®
- New Orleans Metropolitan Association of REALTORS®
- Northwest Louisiana Association of REALTORS®
- REALTOR® Association of Acadiana
- Maine Commercial Association of REALTORS®
- REALTORS® Commercial Alliance Massachusetts
- Commercial Alliance of REALTORS® West Michigan
- Commercial Board of REALTORS® Michigan
- Minnesota Commercial Association of REALTORS®
- Mississippi Commercial Association of REALTORS®
- St. Louis REALTORS®
- St. Charles County REALTORS®
- Omaha Area Board of REALTORS®
- REALTORS® Association of Lincoln
- New Hampshire Commercial Investment Board of REALTORS®
- Commercial Association of REALTORS® New Mexico
- Cape Fear REALTORS®
- Charlotte Region Commercial Board of REALTORS®
- Greensboro Regional REALTORS® Association
- High Point Regional Association of REALTORS®
- Winston-Salem Regional Association of REALTORS®
- Akron Cleveland Association of REALTORS®
- Columbus REALTORS®
- Toledo Regional Association of REALTORS®
- Cincinnati Area Board of REALTORS®
- Dayton Area Board of REALTORS®
- Greater Tulsa Association of REALTORS®
- Rhode Island Commercial & Appraisal Board of REALTORS®
- South Carolina Commercial MLS
- Greater Nashville REALTORS®
- Greater Chattanooga REALTORS®
- Northeast Tennessee Association of REALTORS®
- Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS®
- Houston Realtors Information Service
- Greater El Paso Association of REALTORS®
- South Texas Commercial Association of REALTORS®
- Lubbock Association of REALTORS®
- Greater Tyler Association of REALTORS®
- MetroTex Association of REALTORS®
- Charlottesville Area Association of REALTORS®
- Commercial Brokers Association (CBA) Washington
- Commercial Association of REALTORS® Wisconsin
- REALTORS® Association of Northeast Wisconsin
- Winnipeg REALTORS®
Join over 70 CRE associations across North America
Contact us to learn what we can do for your market.Contact Sales